Welcome to Oxford University Cross-Country Club, one of the University’s Full Blue sports. OUCCC caters for those who just like to run socially to athletes competing at a national and international level.
In Michaelmas and Hilary terms we focus on cross-country, while in Trinity Term we join with our sister club, Oxford University Athletics Club (OUAC) and compete on the track. Highlights of the club year include our Varsity Match against Cambridge, BUCS (British University and College Sports) Cross-Country Championships and inter-university relays. These fixtures are open to all, whether you are aiming for a Full Blue or a fun day out.
OUCCC is proudly sponsored by Neptune Investment Management.
NEPTUNE TEDDY HALL RELAYS 2017 – ENTRIES OPEN
- Wednesday 8th March 2017
- Registration and race start / finish on the iconic Roger Bannister Athletics Track
- 4 x 3.6 mile route through the centre of Oxford
- Oxford teams and external university / athletics club teams all welcome
- All abilities welcome and encouraged to take part
- Free post race tea and medals for winning teams
Further details and entry link HERE