- REST FOR 30 SECONDS AFTER EXERCISES 3 & 6
- STRIDE 100m BETWEEN EACH EXERCISE
- SHUTTLE RUN IS 10m/20m x 2
- AFTER EXERCISE 9 JOG A WHOLE LAP (1000m) AND THEN REPEAT
- NUMBER OF EXERCISE AT EACH ACTIVITY AND NUMBER OF CIRCUITS DEPENDS ON THE ATHLETES AGE AND FITNESS.
1. Side bend
2. Can can clapping underneath
3. High jumps with knees up
7. Elbows to shoulder height and twist body
8. High knees on spot
Presentation on nutrition for endurance athletes from Renee McGregor, registered dietitian and sports nutritionist based at the University of Bath.
Eat Well Perform Well
Lucozade’s guide to staying hydrated:
From Mouth to Muscle