For the 2022-23 season, OUCCC will be once again offering several membership options.
By using this survey, you can decide which package is most appropriate for you. It is worth noting that after third week Michaelmas, everyone having made the decision to join OUCCC and consistently training with the club must have chosen the respective package, filled out the membership form and paid their subs.
Your membership with OUCCC entitles you to:
- Eligibility to wear Oxford colours when racing XC/road
- Free entry and subsidised transport to many club fixtures
- Training at dedicated OUCCC sessions with a top UK Athletics Coach
- Entry to circuits sessions and track training at the Iffley Road Stadium
- Subsidised summer training camp
- Invitations to all club social events, including the Annual Dinner.